We love what we do and we think you’ll love it too! And you’re in luck, we’re looking for creative, innovative and motivated people to join us!
Search our open positions below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Lumina Media is seeking talented, high energy sales dynamos to join our fun sales group. We are looking for self-motivated and career orientated team players with positive energy and an entrepreneurial spirit. Candidates must enjoy prospecting using phone, social media and email; have a hunter mentality with a focus on retaining and up-selling business well into the future; and be performance driven with a natural aptitude at closing business quickly.
We offer a base salary plus uncapped earning and growth opportunities, benefits, and flexible work hours. No evenings or weekends.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience (B2B advertising, print and digital is a plus)
- Must have excellent computer skills and others consider you tech savvy
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional organization and follow-up skills
If you have what it takes, send in your cover letter and resume.
Lumina Media is looking for a Digital Media Sales Planner/Campaign Manager to join our team in Irvine, CA.
- Day-to-day support of integrated and digital sales teams through development of media plans and decks, and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
- Prepare proposals -proactive and in response to RFPs and sponsorship proposals – that are accurate, strategic, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to understand client's objectives and needs.
- Understand Lumina Media’s sites and inventory and traffic patterns to effectively put together media plans customized to each client.
- Work closely with and communicate directly with client/agency contacts on a daily basis for general account support, and work with ad operations team for management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, and optimization suggestions based on client goal(s).
- Traffic necessary paperwork through internal channels (Client Services, Ad Operations, Finance, etc.).
- Be an expert on sites’ content, new features, and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible.
- Provide effective customer service through daily communication with sales, vendors and clients.
- Stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites, specifically in the pet, enthusiast and overall Lifestyle categories.
- Minimum 2 years experience in one of the following areas: interactive, strategic planning experience at an agency, publisher or media company, or experience working with a sales team that included managing client expectations, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking, and managing across functional groups.
- Strong marketing skills
- Strong understanding of ad servers such as DFP and OAS/AppNexus
- Understanding and experience with ad servers, preferably Sizmek, DoubleClick and Nativo
- Proficient with task management tools such as ASANA.
- Comfortable with Google products such as Google Analytics and Google Publisher Toolbar
- Understanding and experience of research tools such as ComScore, Media Radar, MOAT and IAB
- Online campaign management experience is a huge plus. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad product creation, creative troubleshooting, site tagging, reporting, and yield management.
- Understanding of the basics of advertising and interactions with a national sales staff.
- Experience with and knowledge of the terminology and mechanics of the online advertising industry
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and prioritize
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities for internal and external relationship management
- Solutions-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence
- Demonstrated interest in digital media and learning about multi-media brands.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Proficiency in digital media tools such as DART, Atlas, Sizmek, Omniture, Nielsen @Plan, ComScore, etc. a plus
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume, salary history and samples if applicable.
Motorcycle Consumer News is an unbiased monthly print magazine for hard-core motorcyclists. We have been 100% reader supported for over 25 years and accept no outside advertising.
We are aggressively seeking a highly motivated, driven and proficient motorcyclist for our Managing Editor position (print and online). This is a deadline-driven position that requires exceptional English editing and proofing skills, and a fun and factual writing style – a writer and a rider.
· Fact checking
· Copy editing
· Content planning
· Testing the latest motorcycles and gear
· Attending press launches
· Hitting deadlines
· Motorsports industry connector
· Mechanically adept
· Technology wizard
· Social media savvy
· Multimedia maven: video, audio, photography
If you are qualified and know you would enjoy getting paid to ride motorcycles and write about it, send your cover letter, resume, salary history, and writing samples for immediate review.